Let’s get one thing straight. I’m not an account manager, social media manager, media planner or business development manager. I solve problems and find missed opportunities on websites, applications, social and even email marketing.
I’m a Digital Strategist and work with my clients to help them achieve their corporate goals by leveraging their digital platforms.
- Over 20 years experience of dealing with people and eight years in a strategic marketing role as Company Director at 49digital Ltd
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of markets and businesses
- Mastery of digital etiquette and an enquiring mind
- Eight years experience of working in management, web design and development, user experience, SEO, Google Analytics and e-commerce
- An ability to work with other high-performing digital professionals
So, I start with getting to know your company and what you want to achieve, in other words, your goals. Goals can be anything from increasing profitability to increasing purchases from a very specific type of customer to selling a particular number of products.
Digital strategy is about ensuring that your company’s brand is consistent, well-communicated and demonstrates value to your audience.
I get to know your audience, where they hang out and what makes them tick! Why is it that they buy or don’t buy your product or service? What are their pain points and frustrations and how can you solve this for them?
I get to know your competitors, how they use digital marketing and to what effect. Using the four P’s of Product, price, place and promotion, I identify opportunities to enhance your overall marketing.
Together we come up with a list of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which help determine how we measure the success of your strategy and ROI. I love data and so should you. It tells you what’s really happening, not what you think is happening!
Ready to leap? Get in touch!