‘Helena’s ability to deliver her message to her audience is captivating and her engaging manner is second to none.’
I’m a regular speaker on User Experience Design (UX) and digital strategy and am available for presenting on a range of digital topics or running a workshop at tech meet-ups and events, seminars or ‘in-house’ at your company.
Oh, and I’m not limited by geography! If you’re looking for a UX consultant, speaker or digital strategist then I can work with you wherever you are!
‘Having attended so many “death by PowerPoint” presentations on many topics throughout my career, it was such a pleasure to hear Helena who’s delivery of information is timed impeccably’.
Speaking engagements include:
- Tech Manchester: The Importance of Speed in Ecommerce (Webinar)
- Generator UX Day/2.0: Information Architecture & Interaction Design for a Better Experience (Conference/Workshop)
- WordPress North East: Building a Great User Experience on the World’s Most Popular CMS (Event)
- Rise & Design at Design Network North: Why You Can’t Afford to Miss This: The UX Discovery Phase (Event)
- The North East Business & Innovation Centre: User Experience 101 (Event)
- The Inspire Network: User Experience 101 (Event)
- E-Commerce North East: Why Shopify? (Event)
- Durham University Business School: 3 hour academic lecture on UX to a cohort of 150 MBA students (Teaching)
- NWG Innovation Festival: Getting Ready to Pitch with UX (Conference)
- Creative Fuse Conference: Delivering Exceptional User Experiences: What can we learn from the worlds or architecture and design (Conference)
- Emerging Tech in the Creative and Culture (Event facilitation)
Types of Delivery:
- Event Facilitation
- Live Webinar/Q&As
- Industry specific workshops
- User Experience Design
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Customer Experience
- Business Growth
- Digital Transformation
Are you an event organiser or meeting planner looking for an engaging speaker?