Is your website or process failing to deliver?
Increase visitor conversion, user satisfaction and revenue with user experience consultancy.
My user experience consultancy services are tailored entirely for your organisation’s requirements. Whether you’re looking to integrate a user-centred strategy into a website, internal process or offline to increase revenue then I can help. Services include:
- Long-term consultancy
- Assistance with a one-off project
- Team training
- Website/process audits
- In-house design sprints, hacks & discovery workshops
- Conference speaking – please see my speaking page for further details.
Previous and present clients include a global paint manufacturer, a 32-branch international franchise, an events company and a training provider.
I’ve helped with:
- Website auditing, prototyping & delivery
- Process auditing, prototyping & delivery
- Creating buyer personas
- In-house workshops
- User journey mapping
- Goal defining & planning
- User/customer touchpoint analysis
Please get in touch for further information and to find out more about consultancy.
Website UX Audits – Three Options, Your Choice
Free 30 Minute Discovery Call
Let’s take 30 minutes to discuss how your website could work better for you and answer any questions you may have about how your business can profit with a user-centred approach.
Two Hour Online (via Skype) Website UX Audit & Recommendations Report
Your 2-hour session will uncover what’s working and what’s not on your website. We’ll cover:
- Your business goals and how your website currently aligns with these
- How to maximise
- A written jargon-free overview of recommendations and ‘quick wins’ for your website
- A wireframe (plan) for your website that you can take to your developer
- Customer journey recommendations – let’s help your visitors to get where you want them to go, obstacle free!
Your Investment: £495 + VAT
Full UX Website Audit, Narrated Video & Recommendations Report
Your User Experience Audit is made up of a detailed written report accompanied with a narrated video highlighting key areas for consideration. I’ll give an independent analysis from both a technical and design point of view.
Every project is unique but, as a guide, here’s what you can expect me to cover:
- First impressions upon arriving on your website
- Navigation design and ease of movement for users around the site
- Overall site layout
- The effectiveness and design of ‘Calls to Action’ such as buttons and invitations to engage with the website or application (user interactions)
- Contact form audit
- How your products and services are represented in comparison to your competitors
- Identification of good design and opportunities that may have been missed
- Identification of obstacles that may be stopping website visitors from converting into paying customers or clients
- Thoughts on how well your website or app aligns with your overall organisational goals
- Strategic SEO suggestions
- Site speed test and an indication of how this may be effecting conversion
Your Investment: £1495 + VAT
I also run 1/2 day and full day UX team discovery workshops on-site at your premises. Get in touch to find out more!